This may seem like a lame post, but it will give you a bit of insight into how I live, and where my priorities are(n’t).
These are the contents of our fridge right now:
1. Five cans of YooHoo
2. Eight bottles of water
3. A gallon of Arizona Southern Sweet Tea
4. A half-gallon of apple juice
5. A bottle of Light Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing
6. A bottle of Pepto-Bismal-like medicine
7. A small tub of Cool Whip
8. Small box of cream cheese
9. Log of Pillsbury cookie dough
10. Four cans of roll/biscuit dough
So, as you can see, grocery shopping has not been a big thing for me lately. FYI, most of the items listed above are for Karah. But just so you know, I am switching to a high nut, fruit, cheese, and meat eating routine; its not a diet, I’m going to still eat whatever I feel like, whenever I feel like. I just want to have more nuts and fruit around for snacking, and stop wasting time on large amounts of bread when I can get right to the good stuff (meat and cheese).